Service Rates for the Louisiana Wave Studio
our rates are supplied on request. Please complete our form below to let us know about your project or phone us at.
Rate considerations are based on the following:
- Days using our wave-making machinery (including experienced computer operator)
- Days shooting without wave-making machinery
- Days of move in, construction, set up, and prep
- Days of wrap/strike
- Security/damage deposit (10% of total estimate), we will deduct water, as per City charges, use of electricity (120, 440) as per City charges, and painting or repainting, as required
Additionally we have a six acre wooded lot available for filming and a multi-acre graveled site for set construction.
Please note our rates do not include:
- Filtration (temporary system(s) available)
- Heating, if required
- Repainting to original blue-screen blue
- Ancillary equipment such as a small boat, various flotation devices, tools, can be leased (ask for our list of availabilities).
$2 million in liability insurance required on all contracts.
We will do our best to accommodate special requests.
We Are Unique, Find Out What Set Us Apart from the Others
- Computer-controlled, repeatable waves of endless variety.
- Accommodates large set pieces.
- Lower labor costs because one person runs the wave-maker.
- Room to work around the perimeter.
- An ideal size for shooting miniatures.
- Makes large waves which allow for large models.
- The Louisiana tax incentive.
- Adjacent warehouse and office space.
- Industrial neighborhood with no restrictions.